|I'm very happy to announce that my book Oracle Application Express 4.0 with Ext JS is now officially published.|
A printed copy turned up in the mail recently, and I'm very pleased with the final result.
Sue Harper blogged about the three phases of book writing:
- before the book - Seems like a good idea
- during the book - Not a good idea, will this ever end? Who's idea was this anyway?
- after the book - That was easy ... what's next?
After spending most evenings and weekends writing until midnight for the last 15 months, I've definitely done the first two phases, but haven't quite reached the last phase yet.
Still to do
The code bundle available to download on the Packt website includes code from each of the chapters.
I will be updating it in the next couple of weeks to:
- include the Ext JS library, so the stand-alone examples work when the bundle is unzipped
- include a few extras that didn't make it into the book.